He Cares, We Care
The benevolence ministry of PAC, He Cares, We Care is committed to moving hurting families to a place of spiritual, emotional, financial and physical healing. We do this by:
- Assisting with immediate needs for food and clothing
- Partnering with agencies to assist families threatened with utility shut off and/or eviction
- Helping individuals and families with budgeting, single-parenting issues and career assistance
- And ALWAYS, we pray
Download (.PDF) a list of current Food Pantry needs. You can drop off your donations at the bin in the church office lobby any time during the week.
We cherish our volunteers and appreciate the time and compassion each shares with those we serve. Below is a list of opportunities to volunteer your time and serve families in need.
- May 11: Mother's Day Celebration for single moms
- June 3: Budgeting & Parenting Workshop for single moms
- July 15: Budgeting & Parenting Workshop for single moms
- August 19: Budgeting & Parenting Workshop for single moms
- August 29: Back-to-School Celebration