We will be following guidelines provided by the New Jersey Department of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization. Information and updates provided by these health organizations can be found below.
At this time, the CDC is recommending basic infection control and prevention measures such as, staying home when ill and practicing good respiratory and hand hygiene. Cleaning and disinfecting is also an important part of the broad approach to preventing the spread of any infectious disease.
Please note that the best ways to prevent infection continue to be:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds but especially
- Before you eat
- After you handle money
- After using the restroom
- When you get home from wherever you’ve been
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when ill and avoid close contact with others
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing and throw away tissues
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Our Ministry Resources Team continues to manage the facility cleaning protocol and has upgraded to hospital-grade cleaning solutions. Our Sanctuary is cleaned weekly. Our classrooms and restrooms are cleaned daily. We monitor the use of every room in order to keep the facility clean.
The CDC has publicly cautioned that this is an ever-evolving situation. Following the lead and recommendation of the State and/or Township, PAC will post any necessary facility closing updates on our website and social media accounts.
At this time there are few ministry gatherings at the church, but groups continue to meet online and some are in person. Join in! Services can be attended in-person and online through Facebook, YouTube, and our website.
Our offices are still open. Staff are available by phone (609-799-9000) and email.